Similar to the Red Curry Paste but green chillis are used instead of the red. It is normally used with coconut milk for preparing curry soup.
No Added MSG. No Preservative. No Artificial Colour.
- Stir-fry 50g of Green Curry Paste in 1 tbsp soybean oil, then add 1 cup (240 ml) of coconut milk.
- Add 200g of fresh meat and continue cooking.
- Add another 1/2 cup (120 ml) of coconut milk and 1/2 cup (120 ml) of water, heat until boiling.
- Add 100g of vegetables and cook until vegetables soften.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Taste and season as required
For a milder flavour, half portion of the curry paste should be used.
Do not expose to sunlight. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use before the best before date.
Green Chilli, Lemongrass, Garlic, Salt, Galangal, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp, Salt), Kaffir Lime Peel, Coriander Seed, Pepper, Cumin, Turmeric.
Country of Origin: Thailand